Benefits of Sponsoring The Alternate Future Summit
With The Alternate Future Summit (a week-long summit around emerging technologies and shifts for the future), we are encouraging a conversation between the corporate world, the education world, and the other ecosystems, such as start-up communities, technologists, and government representatives.
We are focusing in three main areas:
1. HR strategy, future of work and training development;
2. Learning continuity, innovation management and distance learning challenges and solutions;
3. Ecosystem development, change management and technology landscape.
So why should anyone sponsor this event? We’ve created a list of benefits of event sponsorship.
Return on investment (ROI)
Events are all about starting quality relationships. The goal is to leave with a list of leads to follow up on afterward. You don’t necessarily need to make a huge profit on event day, as long as you have a long-term way to leverage your investment.
To make the most of your event sponsorship, decide what you want to achieve before you go. Come up with a metric to measure your efforts, so you know if an event is worth attending again.
Sponsorships put your brand visuals in front of large audiences who haven’t heard of your business. As a business, by sponsoring an event, you immediately show authority and a sense of achievement, thus giving you credibility in your relevant industry and among your potential members.
Not only will your company’s name be seen, but you may also be able to host a talk or a workshop at the event — everything is negotiable!
Public perception can make or break your business. Customers form positive opinions when your business is tied to events. Customers will assume your business is reliable and reputable if you can sponsor other organizations.
Surveys have shown that almost 80 percent of consumers are more likely to buy products after exposure to a branded event marketing experience. Use the clout you earn as a sponsor to grow your reputation in your community.
The Alternate Future Summit is a great place to find non-competing businesses you can collaborate with in the future. Find out what businesses are participating, and prepare pitches to introduce yourself to key players!
Increase Credibility as a Brand
Attendees will see your brand throughout the event in a non-forceful way and are much more likely to come and find you and learn more this way. Event sponsorships are a great way to drive positive PR and build credibility. You can also use events to position your brand in your niche accurately. For smaller players, events are active venues to be cast alongside heavyweights.
By connecting with the event holder on social media, you can find relevant audiences to target. Events get a lot of engagement, which you can use to create content themes or promote your own hashtags.
Besides, the consumers of the event create their own social content during the summit. When attendees share photos, quotes, videos, and blogs, you get exposure to much larger networks.
How to Sponsor?
To sponsor The Alternate Future Summit, you can choose one of the following categories:
- Challenge Sponsor: here you can sponsor a challenge for your own business. If there’s some issue that you would like to have teams working on, you can sponsor that particular challenge and receive the solutions that the teams have worked on. These teams will be multifaceted, with participants from different areas of study.
- Showcase Sponsor: if your business is not facing any challenge at the moment and you just wish to get more visibility and reach more people, then this is for you! Get the chance to showcase what solution your business is developing.
- Recruiter Sponsor: taking into account that this event will have attendees from different field of studies (and pro-active students, let’s say!), it could be of your interest to have access to their profiles afterwards. This category of sponsorship will give you that access!
- Event Sponsor: this is the category for companies who have the desire to support the event in the way they prefer. You would be represented at the whole event and in our social media channels.
- Media Sponsor: for those who want to share with their communities about the event! If you think you know just the right group of people to participate at the Alternate Future, share the event in your channels and be our media partner. We will make sure you’ll be represented at the whole event and in our social media channels.